Translate

Wednesday 20 August 2014

The South of France Trip

The South of France Trip


mylunarose

We went to Cahors in the South West of France, in the Lot County by car from Geneva Switzerland with my Aunt and parents.  We stopped at McDonald’s for lunch and I used the free Wi-Fi.  We stayed at my Grandmother’s home.

I went shopping in Cahors, which is a very pretty town with lots of boutiques.
mylunarose
Cahors

My Uncle invited us to his home for lunch in a small village near Cahors.

One evening, we went to a restaurant called La Truite Doree , I had the most delicious food. For my starter I had foie gras and a honey salad with toasted French bread. For my main course I had duck, with potatoes, carrots, beans and a spinach sauce.   For pudding I had a black chocolate ice cream sundae with nuts. 
    
Another day, we went to my Uncle and Aunt’s family BBQ for lunch out in a village an hour away from Cahors.

We also went to Toulouse, which is one of the largest cities in France.  We went to the mall which is quite large with lots of nice shops.  We also went to Nailloux Outlet Village a couple of times and went one time for lunch at a rugby star (Fabien Pelous) restaurant called BRASSERIE LE CLUB 15; I got a steak fries and a salad. 


mylunarose
Nailloux Outlet Village


We went all over parts of France too near Geneva! We went to this historical town called Annecy and to a restaurant for lunch and I got a veal and vegetable stew and for pudding I got a peach crumble. 
 
mylunarose
Annecy 

mylunarose
veal and vegetable stew

mylunarose
peach crumble


No comments:

Post a Comment